Portable Sharps Container For Syringes, Needles, Lancets & Glucose Strips
Our portable sharps container has been specifically designed for safe transport and disposal of fixed & removable syringes, needles, diabetic lancets & test strips, and any other medical sharps on the go. This easily transportable sharps container is an ideal solution for those who are always on the go. Place it in your daily diabetes bag, purse, backpack, suitcase, or any outdoor gear and safely dispose of your used needles, lancets or strips no matter where you go.
- Securely Carry & Throw Away Sharps: These are small sharps containers for home use, people on the go, and in professional settings; They’re sized to securely hold various types of syringes, needles, lancets, test strips, angiocaths, razors, and tacks
- Convenient Grab-and-Go Size: Each sharp disposal container measures 6.5″ long and 1.38″ in diameter; The portable, packable size of our sharps containers makes them easy to slide right into a first aid kit, purse, handbag, backpack, or glove compartment
- Made of Puncture-Resistant PVC: The lancet disposal container is made from puncture-resistant, leak-proof PVC; Our small sharps containers for travel are also translucent, making it easy to monitor the fill level, so they never get overfilled
- Drop-In Design with a Locking Lid: The vertical drop design of our portable sharps container makes disposal super simple – only one hand is needed to open and close it; And each syringe disposal container comes equipped with a secure locking cap
- Products Built Based on Your Ideas: We think the best innovations come from listening, really listening, to what you need; That’s why every product we create is a love letter to consumer feedback, focusing on those subtle but necessary tweaks
The Sleek, Discrete Way to Handle Sharps
Many people who use needles or lancets to manage a medical condition need a way to safely transport and dispose of these items. Our portable sharps containers will do just that. They’re designed to safely hold various types of syringes, needles, lancets, glucose test strips, angiocaths, razors, tacks, and more.
Perfect for Personal & Professional Settings
They’re a great choice for both non-professional users, like people managing their own medical care at home, and professional healthcare providers (paramedics, EMTs, nurses, etc). For professionals, they provide an efficient, reliable way to handle sharps safely, aligning with health and safety protocols in clinical settings.
Locks Tightly to Avoid Needle Stick Injuries
The locking mechanism on our single-use sharps container is a key feature that significantly minimizes the risk of needle-stick injuries. This tight locking system is particularly beneficial in situations where multiple users might handle the container, such as in a healthcare setting or at home with family members.
We Truly Listen & Care About Your Needs
Life’s already complicated enough, especially when you’re juggling health issues on top of everything else. That’s why we’re here. We don’t just make premium products; we craft lifelines for the real-world hurdles. We’ve got your back, offering you innovative, dependable tools that are more like friends you can count on than objects.
Made from Tough, No-Leak PVC
Each container is made from ultra-durable, puncture-resistant PVC. The container features smooth, rounded edges for a comfortable grip and to minimize the chance of injury or damage during handling. Plus, its translucent design lets you easily see how full it is, so you know when it’s time to safely dispose of it.
Convenient Vertical Drop Design
With the vertical drop design, you can simply hold and pop open the container with one hand, allowing you to easily drop in items using the other hand. Also, this unique design provides a more hygienic disposal process because it limits direct contact with the contents, making it a much safer option for all users.
Also Maximizes Storage Space
The vertical drop design also has another big benefit. It will help maximize the internal volume, so you can efficiently store a larger number of sharps. Also, each transportable sharps container is clearly labeled with a red and white biohazard warning, which is essential for safety and compliance.
Easy to Pack & Take On the Go
These lightweight containers are thoughtfully designed with mobility in mind, each measuring 6.5 inches long and 1.38 inches in diameter. Their sleek, compact shape makes them a cinch to tuck into first aid kits, slip into purses, handbags, backpacks, or stash in vehicle glove compartments.