Pocket Sharps Container for Responsible and Safe Removal and Disposal of Pen Needles, Lancets and Strips
Our pocket sharps container has been specifically designed for safe removal and disposal of diabetic pen needles. It’s also ideal for anyone with diabetes who wants to responsibly and safely dispose of their used lancets and test strips on the go.
Our portable sharps container is particular useful for those travel. Place it in your pocket, daily diabetes bag, purse, backpack, suitcase, or any outdoor gear and safely dispose of your used pen needles, lancets or strips no matter where you are.
- Perfect Fit for Pockets, Purses, Bags: Despite its small stature (measures only 3.75 x 1 x 2 inches), our sharp disposal container is a giant in terms of convenience; Each sharp container can hold up to 25 used pen needles, plus diabetic lancets and strips
- One-Step Needle Eject and Dispose: Our sharps containers help minimize the risk of stick injuries because it allows you to twist off and dispose of pen needles at the same time; The needle disposal box is perfect for people with shaky hands or poor vision
- Big Opening and Stable, Flat Bottom: The travel sharps container has an ultra-wide 14mm opening, so it’ll fit all standard insulin pen needle sizes; Also, our free-standing pen needle disposal container has a flat bottom for maximum stability and hand control
- Translucent Lid That’s Easier to Lock: The translucent lid on the sharps needle disposal container allows you to quickly inspect the inside for safety; The lid also has a close/permanent lock system that’s clearly visible and easy to understand
- Made from Durable, Leak-Proof ABS: Each travel size sharps container is made from tough, impact-resistant ABS and properly labeled for biohazard disposal; These sharp containers for pen needles come in 3 and 6 packs for your convenience