Skip to content
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREESTYLE LIBRE ADHESIVE PATCHES TRANSPARENT PATCHES
- Clean and dry skin before application.
- Shave around the application area for easier patch removal.
- Apply skin prep products for optimal results.
- Peel off half of the backing tab.
- Place adhesive evenly over your CGM. Avoid touching the adhesive side.
- Peel and stick the remaining tab.
- Gently rub to fully bond the patch to the skin.
- Avoid rubbing patch ends to prevent uplift.
- Wait at least one hour before showering or engaging in sports activities.
- Peel from the patch edge in the direction of hair growth.
- Consider medical-grade adhesive removers for easier removal.