Get Out and Live a More Spontaneous Life
We like to think of our glucose tablet container as a tiny guardian angel. But it isn’t just a pill container; it’s your passport to a life less restricted. No more sweaty palms as you dig through bags for your glucose tablets or crucial meds. Instead, take on that hike, book that weekend getaway, or dance the night away because this little lifesaver has your back. It doesn’t just hold your pills; it holds the key to living your life to the fullest, without the ball and chain of constant worry.
Carry your glucose tablets and essential pills wherever you go.
For people with low blood sugar challenges, having glucose tablets can often be a lifesaver. Whether you hook it to your keychain or place it on your pocket, handbag, backpack or purse, you can be rest assured you have your glucose tablets with you to boost your energy when a hypoglycemia episode attacks or take your critical medicine when needed. Take your medicine to work, hiking, mountain climbing, surfing or anywhere you like spending time outdoors knowing your glucose tabs are readily available if needed.
For any other person with health issues having their critical medicine handy can also be a life saver.
Lastly, this product can be used to safely carry small sensitive objects such as heating aids, ear plugs, jewelry (bracelet, earrings, gold), sim cards, and more.
- One black container + one ring + one back carabiner
- One silver container + one ring + one silver carabiner
- Designed specifically to carry round glucose tablets
- Can also be used for carrying critical pills and small, sensitive objects
- Small size: roughly 1 by 4 inches
- Portable: can be hooked to keychains or any outdoor/travel gear
- Pocket-size: place it in your pocket, handbags, purses or backpacks
- Discrete: keep your critical pills wherever you go without anyone knowing
- Stylish: well designed to go with any accessories
- Water, air and moisture proof: can keep your health essentials intact
- Made from high-quality aluminum alloy: can withstand virtually anything
How does it work?
- Simply open the bottle by unscrewing the cap.
- Place your glucose tablets, essential pills, or any small sensitive objects inside inside the bottle and screw the cap back on.
- Hook it to your keychain, handbag, or backpack; place it in your pocket, purse, or carryon; or hook to your sport or outdoor gear.
- It’s that quick and simple
For optimal us, it’s best to use one container for glucose tablets and the second one for essential pills.